After a day of lounging on the beach there’s nothing better than taking a power nap and heading out for a night on the town. Miami is crowded with trendy nightclubs, bars, and lounges. Unfortunately you can’t visit them all. Fortunately, you have me, the girl who can tell you were you must go when you’re in Miami. Miami has an unbelievable nightlife and these are the places that make Miami after hours alive and exciting.
- Lobby Lounge in downtown Miami is part of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, one of the most elegant and expensive hotels in Miami. If you can’t afford to shell out a few hundred dollars a night, you can still get the experience by visiting the Lobby Lounge. Order some of their delicious hors d’oeuvres and snazzy champagne cocktails. It’s the perfect way to start off the night…before the night gets too crazy!
- Brick’s Nightclub and Sky Lounge is the perfect way to see Miami. Sure you’re inside but the rooftop sky lounge has the perfect view of Miami’s skyline. Brick’s is a typical Miami nightclub. 10,000 square feet, an outstanding lighting system, three floors, five bars, and some of the comfiest zebra print couches I have ever sat on!
- Churchill’s is a unique bar that brings a little bit of England into the all American town of Miami. If you are a beer fan this is the place to go. They offer over a dozen picks of your choice. This isn’t a place for all night dancing, but if you want to see a live band or play a little pool you have to go straight to Churchill’s!
- Nocturnal. Now here is a place to dance the night away! Nocturnal has three different themed floors, each with their own DJ and bar. This “state of the art” 20,000 square foot nightclub has a café, a dozen plasma TVs, and a rooftop dance floor complete with waterfalls and a killer view.
- Studio A is for those of you who love a little rock and roll. Or, for that matter a lot of rock and roll. A lot of live rock and roll! Party and dance to the live bands or sit back in a comfy chair, sip a drink, and enjoy the show. Concerts and live shows are on stage almost every night.
- Dave and Buster’s Miami. Like pool, arcade games, shuffleboard, darts, video games, and just plain fun? Well if you don’t, stay away from Dave and Buster’s! Make a night out of it. Start off your evening by indulging in one of Dave and Buster’s delicious steaks. Head for the bar to order one of their famous drinks and watch some football. Then let the games really begin! I could probably spend the whole day at Dave and Buster’s -a few hours never feels like enough!
It is impossible to go to Miami and not have fun. Get a tan, have a few fruity drinks, and then dance the night away in this tropical and lively city!