Fred Morledge / Kabik Photo Group
Wednesday, June 26, 2019 | 2 a.m.
On this episode of the Sun on the Strip, entertainment writer Brock Radke welcomes Las Vegas Weekly editor Spencer Patterson to talk about all this week’s Strip showbiz news:
- Eldorado Resorts is purchasing Caesars Entertainment, and the merger will produce the biggest gaming company in the world.
- The Las Vegas Festival Grounds will be the site of two new music festivals, Metarama in October and Day N Vegas in November.
- Brooklyn Bowl is now providing free parking for locals attending a show at the Linq Promenade music venue.
- The new Trip to Strip ridesharing app offers a luxury ride on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Lady Gaga has added residency dates into 2020 at Park Theater.